Some examples of appropriation art and theory.
Literary Cut-Ups Links
Links related to literary cut-ups.
Live A/V Links
Links related to live audio and visual performance.
- Cimatics - Brussels-based Live A/V festival and commissioner of new art forms
- Cultural Modulation - and The Zero Originality Clause of Remix Culture in Australian Contemporary Art by Ross Rudesch Harley
- DJ Rabbi
- MIT Tech TV DJ Interviews - Series of interviews with DJ C, DJ Flack, DJ Singe, and DJ Spooky that explore aspects of DJ culture including remixing, copyright, and tools
- Portrait of A VJ - Mark Amerika’s VJ theories published at Fibreculture
- Remix Theory Dot Net - Self-explanatory research site on remix culture
- Vague Terrain - The go-to place for everything live A/V
- VJ Forums - A forum for VJ culture
- VJ Theory Dot Net - A community actively discussing and reflecting on philosophy and theory related with Vjing and realtime interaction
Net Art 2.0 Links
Links related to Net Art 2.0 practices.
Links related to pla(y)giarism.
Sound Art Links
Examples of sound art on the web.